Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Inspiration Boards

So a lot of weddings, parties, magazines are all planned around inspiration boards.

They're a great way to get your creative juices flowing and get you really psyched about how something could look. Keep in mind that unless you have lots and lots of $$$ and/or lots and lots of time, a real wedding will never quite look like those wedding inspiration shoots. Those require many, many vendors and they play up small spaces. But nevertheless they are always very drool worthy to me and I love being inspired by them everyday!

Not being particularly tech saavy, I decided to find a site that had materials already for me. I used Polyvore to create my own "set" and play fashion editor. Polyvore focuses more on fashion than images of places or detailed shots of things. Perfect for those who want to achieve the magazine look! I'm not quite there yet, but it's pretty fun! This particular board is called Modern Romance. I think I'll have to improve on my laying out skills though!

Embellished satin and tulle top
$330 - net-a-porter.com
Sheer tops »

No comments:

Post a Comment